Mini paintings – June 25 and 26, 2022
To practice with the colours and structure of clouds, I made eight mini paintings in acrylics. To be seen and for sale during the National Atelierweekend on 25 and 26 June! My studio will be open from 10am to 5pm. You are welcome in Driebergen!
National Artweekend – June 25 and 26, 2022
Would you like to see my paintings in real life? Then come along during the National Atelier Weekend on 25 and 26 June. My studio (well, actually my living room) will be open from 10am to 5pm. You are welcome in Driebergen The Netherlands!
Sea and Water at ARTACASA gallery – June 3 2022
Four new paintings delivered to art gallery ARTACASA in Amsterdam for the upcoming exhibition Sea and Water! Curious which ones? Take a look at ARTACASA at the Kerkstraat 411-HS in Amsterdam or check out their website.
View my paintings – May, 2022
Would you like to see my paintings? You can!
- Landelijke Atelierroute on 25 en 26 juni 2022 (Driebergen)
- Art market Molen de Ster in Utrecht on 9 July 2022
- Galerie Sommer Wijk bij Duurstede in September 2022
- Atelierroute Driebergen on 1 and 2 October 2022 (Driebergen)
- You can see (and buy 😉 my paintings in the wonderful art gallery ARTACASA. If you happen to be in Amsterdam, pay a visit to ARTACASA at Kerkstraat 411 (open on thursday, friday and saturday from 1 till 6 PM)
- My paintings can be seen in the display window of shoe shop Panterhuis in Driebergen
- Of course my paintings can also be viewed at my home by appointment!
Art Eindhoven – April 9 and 10, 2022
I was exhausted afterwards, but I really enjoyed participating in Art Eindhoven. I met a lot of nice people and had great conversations. Thanks for coming!
This also works well for my painting ego. I got a lot of compliments. Someone told me she was trying to paint my painting. That is a big compliment!
Ready for Art Eindhoven! – April 9 and 10, 2022
These paintings are ready for Art Eindhoven in in the industrial Klokgebouw building at Strijp S in Eindhoven. Looking forward to meet you!
Give with art– March 12, 2022
I have found a great initiative to contribute to Ukraine: GiveWithArt. Artists and galleries donate at least 50% of the sale of an artwork to charity. I choose Unicef. If you want to read more, look at this website.
For this I selected the painting ‘Building a sandcastle’. Kids just playing in the sand. That is how it should be. Stop this war!
This painting is now SOLD! I donated €212,50 to Unicef.
Art Eindhoven – March 4, 2022
On Saturday 9 and Sunday 10 April, Art Eindhoven takes place in the industrial Klokgebouw building at Strijp S in Eindhoven. Artists will show a selection of their finest artworks. And of course I will be there too with a selection of my works! Look at www.arteindhoven.nl for more info. Would you like to come and have a look? Subscribers to my newsletter receive a 100% discount code. If you want to subscribe to my newsletter, look here.